The Official Originals Forum

The official forum for all fans of the Original Family.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Episode 4x09 (O Come All Ye Faithful)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
carpediem
Collecting smilies and using them as weapons of mass destruction.

Female

PostSubject: Episode 4x09 (O Come All Ye Faithful)   Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Discuss away, kittens! Meow!

If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact a moderator or an administrator.
Back to top Go down
hwillis9150
Befriending Werewolves

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 (O Come All Ye Faithful)   Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:27 pm

I'm actually excited about January 17th. Klaus back in bad ass mode, Stefan telling Elena just how messed up her sleeping with his brother is, the originals coming back, and Tyler in klaus's crosshairs. I'm betting April undaggers rebekah. Her reunion with klaus will be great!

I can hardly believe I called it right on carol dying. Love the way he did it too. The Christmas music in the background of his slaughtering gave it a perfect creepy effect.

Jeremy was amazingly hot outside and o so creepy in the trance talking to Elena.

Klefan!!! Hugging Enough said.

I actually gained a lot of respect for Damon tonight. He actually did it.

Do I see some more beremy in our future? I think so.

I knew klaus would know something was up with his hybrids, but I had no idea he would be in on it. What is it to the cure that I'm not seeing? He clearly has another motive other than curing Elena for more hybrids.

Back to top Go down
LysCat
Undaggering the Siblings with Elijah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 (O Come All Ye Faithful)   Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:53 pm

To destroy it maybe? I know I won't be able to watch the episode until this weekend, but I will defitely be browsing this thread.
Back to top Go down
TheMissMystic
Keeping Kol's Bed Warm

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 (O Come All Ye Faithful)   Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:09 pm

What I liked:
Elena. I'm beginning to like her again, and I love seeing her smile again.

Jeremy.

Elena and Jeremy's hugging. It was so cute yet happy yet sad. One of the best relationships on the show.

Damon. As much as it pains me to see him let Elena go, I'm really proud of him and his selflessness yet again. I'm sorry, but we can call Damon the selfish one and Stefan the selfish one, but really, at the moment, it's the opposite. And I just hope to god that Elena's feelings for Damon are still there, and she comes back to him without the sire bond.

Big bad Klaus. I missed you!

April finally having a purpose...un-daggerring Rebekah! Excited Can't wait to have her back.

Bonnie. OMG, an episode where I liked Bonnie!!! She was just perfect in this episode.

What I didn't like:
Stefan is just pissing me off. Wasn't he like 'admit your feelings for Damon...' and now he's like NOPE NOPE NO, IT'S NOT POSSIBLE, NO. Stefan, get the hell over it. I love you, but I don't love this side of you. Stop being selfish with Elena, let her want what she wants. You're not the boss of her.

Hailey. I actually really, really hate her.
Back to top Go down
kesili
Giving Everyone some Lovin'

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 (O Come All Ye Faithful)   Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:46 pm

I'll watch tonight since Pascal Vershooris directed it and he's brilliant at that, especially blocking and positioning! Remember this?

Best scene on YT

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 (O Come All Ye Faithful)   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Once again, forgot it was TVD night. Missed the first half. What happened so far?
Back to top Go down
kesili

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 (O Come All Ye Faithful)   Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:40 pm

noirgirl wrote:
Once again, forgot it was TVD night. Missed the first half. What happened so far?

I dunno...just watched that scene. Watch that scene, girl!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 (O Come All Ye Faithful)   Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:10 pm

kesili wrote:
noirgirl wrote:

I dunno...just watched that scene. Watch that scene, girl!

I saw that scene! But I pretty much missed most of what came before. Oh dear lord, I have no idea what's going on with this show anymore.

I thought it amusing that the promo for the next episode, they announced in really really big, huge letters "The Originals are Back!" Ya think they know how popular they are? ..but alas...sigh....I don't think it includes our dearest, most loved Original, Elijah. Sad
Back to top Go down
kesili

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 (O Come All Ye Faithful)   Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Rebekah doesnt count as an "Original" being "back"....Klaus, after tonight, almost counts. But it still wont be enough to get me to watch live =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 (O Come All Ye Faithful)   Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:15 pm

kesili wrote:
Rebekah doesnt count as an "Original" being "back"....Klaus, after tonight, almost counts. But it still wont be enough to get me to watch live =/

It's pretty obvious that Kol will be back. Is that not enough?
Back to top Go down
kesili

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 (O Come All Ye Faithful)   Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Maybe....I'll scope out East-Coast twitter reactions first....
Back to top Go down
carpediem
Collecting smilies and using them as weapons of mass destruction.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 (O Come All Ye Faithful)   Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:00 pm

Ok, so I watched it. Overall liked the epi. Gonna comment on it tomorrow Very Happy.

If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact a moderator or an administrator.
Back to top Go down
AnMari
Learning Modern English With Esther

Female

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 (O Come All Ye Faithful)   Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:23 pm

kesili wrote:
I'll watch tonight since Pascal Vershooris directed it and he's brilliant at that, especially blocking and positioning! Remember this?

Best scene on YT

After that clip I have to watch the epi right away, Samurai Klaus with Christmas music on the background! Merry bloody Christmas! Finally, badass Klaus is back Smile
Back to top Go down
kesili

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 (O Come All Ye Faithful)   Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:17 am

Still not sure what the heck is going on...but that scene is pretty awesome. Cant wait to see the resulting fanvids

...was klaus making a heart shish kabob on the sword?

And i cant help but imagine how awesome the scene would have been if it were elijah with the sword
Back to top Go down
Cutest
Feeding on Innocents

Male

PostSubject: Re: Episode 4x09 (O Come All Ye Faithful)   Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:50 am

I am glad that it has finally been pointed out that the "heroes" are not any better than Klaus.
Back to top Go down

Episode 4x09 (O Come All Ye Faithful)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next