The Official Originals Forum

The official forum for all fans of the Original Family.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

- Elejah - They both would aspire to be loyal to one a other-and in another universe they might have succeeded.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
carpediem
Collecting smilies and using them as weapons of mass destruction.

Female

PostSubject: - Elejah - They both would aspire to be loyal to one a other-and in another universe they might have succeeded.    Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Here we can appreciate Elejah cheers cheers cheers

If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact a moderator or an administrator.

Last edited by carpediem on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: - Elejah - They both would aspire to be loyal to one a other-and in another universe they might have succeeded.    Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:00 pm

And appreciate, we shall. Excited

Thank you Sasha. Hugging
Back to top Go down
carpediem

Female

PostSubject: Re: - Elejah - They both would aspire to be loyal to one a other-and in another universe they might have succeeded.    Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:02 pm

Very Happy Here no one can interfere with your Elejah-ness Very Happy

Excited

(I purposely chose their first meeting as the intro gif hehehe Razz)

If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact a moderator or an administrator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: - Elejah - They both would aspire to be loyal to one a other-and in another universe they might have succeeded.    Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:09 pm

Thanks, Sasha.

I just realized though...we're the leper colony of this forum, aren't we? LMAO Oh my god we have to be isolated lest we infect anyone with our craziness!!

...eh. My mother's been telling me that for years, anyways LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: - Elejah - They both would aspire to be loyal to one a other-and in another universe they might have succeeded.    Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:17 pm

Great first image, Sasha!

And yeah, we're the lepers. Actually, I think we're bigger pariahs of the sub-society than Klaroline shippers. Before Sasha made this lovely thread for us, I sent Carla a pm asking if we could have our own "Padded Room". I figured since the Dungeon existed, why not a padded room. Smile
Back to top Go down
LysCat
Undaggering the Siblings with Elijah

Female

PostSubject: Re: - Elejah - They both would aspire to be loyal to one a other-and in another universe they might have succeeded.    Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:18 pm

Loves Sasha!!!

Oh well, who cares if we are the lepers....we rock.
Back to top Go down
LysCat

Female

PostSubject: Re: - Elejah - They both would aspire to be loyal to one a other-and in another universe they might have succeeded.    Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:19 pm

And at least here, Noir, we don't have to defend our ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: - Elejah - They both would aspire to be loyal to one a other-and in another universe they might have succeeded.    Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:22 pm

So true, Lys. At this rate, there aren't going to be any EE shippers left in the Elejah discussion thread to argue with Laughing Won't it just turn into another Elejah hate thread then? I'm still amazed that we managed to get muscled out of the thread we've inhabited for months Laughing

Last edited by ribbons_blue on Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LysCat

Female

PostSubject: Re: - Elejah - They both would aspire to be loyal to one a other-and in another universe they might have succeeded.    Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:22 pm

carpediem wrote:

You know, he should have just kissed her then...instead of making us wait two years.
Back to top Go down
Albion
Partying with Kol

PostSubject: Re: - Elejah - They both would aspire to be loyal to one a other-and in another universe they might have succeeded.    Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:23 pm

*gets comfy* glad this place is here, I was considering migrating back to FF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: - Elejah - They both would aspire to be loyal to one a other-and in another universe they might have succeeded.    Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:24 pm

LysCat wrote:
carpediem wrote:

You know, he should have just kissed her then...instead of making us wait two years.

I bet he DID. I bet it's in one of those outtakes that's never released--Daniel probably leaned in and planted a smackaroo right on Nina Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: - Elejah - They both would aspire to be loyal to one a other-and in another universe they might have succeeded.    Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Albion wrote:

You're not alone in that. But if I can snuggle in here without having to deal with the outside world, I'm settling in for a long while Sleeping
Back to top Go down
kesili
Giving Everyone some Lovin'

PostSubject: Re: - Elejah - They both would aspire to be loyal to one a other-and in another universe they might have succeeded.    Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:26 pm

Heck yes! But its really too.bad about the other thread....shades of that Other Forum and all...

Sasha, we need a quote to go with the thread! Can I trust you girls to tell sasha which one to put up?
Back to top Go down
LysCat

Female

PostSubject: Re: - Elejah - They both would aspire to be loyal to one a other-and in another universe they might have succeeded.    Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:26 pm

Albion wrote:

I haven't been there in so long. I don't think I've even been back there since I started posting here. It was too quiet there.
Back to top Go down
carpediem

Female

PostSubject: Re: - Elejah - They both would aspire to be loyal to one a other-and in another universe they might have succeeded.    Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:29 pm

WHich quote do you want?

Back to top Go down

- Elejah - They both would aspire to be loyal to one a other-and in another universe they might have succeeded.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 67Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next